• 31 Oct - 31 Oct
  • 31 Oct - 01 Nov
  • 04 Nov - 04 Nov
previous arrow
next arrow
Slider
1 minute reading time (77 words)

***Topper Open Postponed until 1st November*** Club racing as usual on 18th October

Unfortunately the forecast wind strength for 18th November means Topper racing tomorrow is not feasible so the event has been moved to 1st November in the hope that the wind turns up then. This means that club racing etc... can carry on as normal.

Sorry about the late notice but it is the nature of our sport that the wind needs to turn up before we do!

Thanks for your understanding.

Committee Meeting Actions - October
Entry for Youth Laser Training 7th / 8th November ...
 

Comments

No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Guest
Friday, 30 October 2020

Captcha Image

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://bartleysailingclub.com/