• 19 Oct - 19 Oct
  • 19 Oct - 20 Oct
  • 20 Oct - 23 Oct
previous arrow
next arrow
Slider
1 minute reading time (96 words)

K2O Cancelled August 10th due to high wind forecast

With the wind foreacast at force 5 (fresh breeze) gusting 8 (fresh gale) tomorrow 10th August the K2O team have decided that it will be too windy to safely sail at K2O and have cancelled the session. The next session will be the 17th August after which there is no session on 24th due to the August Bank Holiday. Usual service will resume on 31st August until the end of the season.

Again - sorry about tomorrow and hope you can find something equally fun to do whilst the storm rattles through.

The K2O Instructor team.

Lots going on...
Weekly round up - Juniors at Staunton Harold, Lase...
 

Comments

No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Guest
Friday, 18 October 2019

Captcha Image