BSC Sailing committee meeting Wed 3rd 7pm
We are at a stage that we need to compile a list of actions and strategy to improve both the racing and general sailing activities including racing etc.
Like you I am keen to ensure BSC grows and therefore that the Bartley Sailing Club sailing committee listens and ACTS on ideas.
This Wed 3rd 7pm is the planned S.Com monthly meeting where I’m hoping it’s well-attended and at which you and any club member wishing to contribute is welcome.
Please can you therefore confirm if you can attend….
The main committee have asked me to build on the previous successes that Guy and Mike achieved in the chair, so I thought that it would be a good opportunity for us all to:-
- Take stock of BSC positives
- Review the opportunities
- Develop a defined list of actions that need
There has been a number of emails flying around, concerning a number of points that we as the Sailing Club sailing committee should consider as:-
- Training – what is available to members - when best to do it, who can deliver and offer support
- Racing formats – times between races type of races
- Getting members back on the water
- Open meeting formats and combined fleets
- Bart’s Bash event
Please can you consider the above and let me have your thoughts
Bartley Sailing Club Sailing Com Chair